The physical therapists at Carolina Rehab diagnose a patient’s needs and create a personalized treatment plan to help improve mobility, manage pain and other chronic conditions, recover from injury, and prevent future injury and chronic disease. We are movement experts who improve quality of life through prescribed exercise, hands-on care, and patient education.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Total Joint Rehabilitation (Hips, Knees, Shoulders)
- Upper Extremity and Hand Therapy
- Cervical and Lower Back Therapy
- Vestibular and Dizziness Rehabilitation
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Functional Evaluations
- Sports Injuries
- Arthritis Management
- Chronic Pain
- Work-Related Injuries
- Industrial Rehabilitation
You do not need a physician’s referral to make an appointment with one of our physical therapists for an evaluation. Simply call us, or click the link below.