Physical therapy not only focuses on providing pain relief but also helps improve strength, mobility, and balance for a better quality of life. It is a safer, long-term option than pain medications and addresses discomfort from a variety of conditions, including:
- Accidents or injuries
- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Myofascial Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Thoracic Facet Arthropathy (back joint pain)
- Lumbar Facet Arthropathy (low back joint pain)
- Lumbar Degeneration
- Joint Conditions (knee, hip, shoulder)
- Hand Conditions (repetitive motion, injury)
- Occipital Neuralgia (headaches)
- Neuropathic pain (pain caused by damage to tissues or nerves)
The team at Carolina Rehab is committed to providing a customized plan of care backed by expertise for each of our patients. We work as a team with our patients to provide a continuity of care.
A physician referral is not needed for an appointment at Carolina Rehab. Please contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment: Statesville, 704-881-0088, or Mooresville, 704-660-7070.